WOW Extreme De-Matt De-Shed De-Tangle
(HIGH Concentrate) available in 125ml or 240ml concentrate
Ashley Craig’s multi-faceted ‘Extreme‘ Demat & Detangle Concentrate bolsters elasticity and tensile strength to each hair strand. Will remove knots and mats with ease including repelling dirt, dust, urine and other damaging pollutants that lead to coat issues. Our water-soluble formula can be added as a final rinse for Stunning Results!
Either mix with shampoo or make into a solution to spray onto local areas and just blow dry those troublesome matts away!
- Dilute to preference we recommend 15ml/liter (1 tablespoon/quart) this is 66:1.
- Approximately 10ml (2 teaspoons) +/- per 500ml (17oz) spray bottle.
• Unscented concentrate can be used in spray form, as an additive to shampoo, and applied with any recirculating bathing system.
• Superior sheen and coat strengthening.
• Demats DeSheds & Detangles like no other.
• Eliminate Static and Speed drying time.
• Heat Shield™ protection from Sun, flat ironing, and chemical color styling (Not a UV spray)
• Finally get unwanted shedding under control.
Directions for Use
FINISHING SPRAY: Mist lightly over the coat while brushing to tame fly-aways and add a shine
DEMATTING: Spray liberally on matts. Work in product with your fingers, then pull matts apart with your fingers. Carefully brush/comb through until matt is removed. Since wet spongy hair is more likely to sever and break, the product works best when the coat is dry.
CONDITIONING: Using short, quick strokes spray evenly on wet or dry coat. Do not overly saturate. Comb or brush through the coat, make sure ends are treated. Continue normal styling regiment.
SHAMPOO ADDITIVE as a De-Shed: In a separate mixing container dilute Ashley Craig’s ‘Extreme’ to preference up to 20 parts water to 1 part concentrate. Next add to the pre-diluted shampoo mix of your choosing. We encourage you to dial-in to your specific finish preference by experimenting at your leisure.
Ingredients: Water, Proprietary Blend of Amino Modified Silicone-polyether Copolymers, Citric Acid.
CAUTION: Overspray may cause slip and fall hazard. Apply to face with a damp cloth to avoid eye contact.