MAGIC MUD TREATMENT – A Little goes a long way!
- Will act as a magnet for build-up.
- Its antimicrobial properties will help with itching scalps. psoriasis and seborrheic dermatitis
- Moisturizes, Conditions and reduces frizz and encourages shine.
AS A MASSAGE THERAPY
- Damp entire coat with warm water
- Work small amounts into hand and coat including under joints, between toes and affected skin areas
- Rinse with warm water
AS A DETOX OR DEEP CLEANSING/CONDITIONING
- Apply as above and massage – can also be sponged on – dilute 15mm/500ml tbsn/17oz water.
- Rinse with warm water (Skip this step is using Cleanse Shampoo).
HELPFUL INGREDIENT INFORMATION
- Bentonite Clay is like a magnet for product buildup. It’s anionic (-), so it attracts (+) cationic products that build upon the hair and scalp, working as a clarifier and detoxifier.
- Bentonite clay is also antimicrobial and helps with irritated or flaking scalps, in addition to psoriasis and seborrheic dermatitis.
- Bentonite clay contains a mixture of natural minerals that are beneficial for your hair and can encourage hair growth.
- It moisturizes, conditions, and reduces frizz.
- Bentonite clay can also encourage curl definition and shine.
- Keratin will heal and bring life back into damaged coats, skin and nails. It is the structural building block of hair. Applying Keratin will also make coats more manageable smoothing down the cuticles and removing frizz.
- Collagen is a protein containing amino acids (helix) that makes up to 75% of the hair, skin and nails and will provide structure, elasticity and hydration to hair and skin.
Ingredients: Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Bentonite Clay, PEG 40 Castor Oil, Stearalkonium Chloride, Amodimethicone, Keratin Protein, Collagen, Hydrolyzed Silk Protein, Rain Kissed Leaves Fragrance, FD&C Blue #1 & Yellow #5 .