With its patented breakthrough conditioning agents, to condition the inside of the hair leaving no residue or build-up on the outside of the coat maintaining coat separation so not to create matts.
- Suitable for all Breeds
- Repairs and Revitalizes Damaged Coat
- Exfoliates, Heals and Deters Skin Irritations
- Color Enhancing
- Removes Stains
- Strengthens the Coat -
- Creates Elasticity which minimizes Breakage
- Closes Cuticles for Optimum Shine, Retains Moisture
- Wrestles Matts and Tangles
- Allows Faster Drying
- No Build Up
- Breakthrough Conditioning Agents unique to this product
- Vitamins B5 Vitamin E
- Colloidal Silver for additional Healing Benefits
- Aloe Vera
- Blueberry & Lime Extract
HOW TO USE - As ESSENTIALS is a completely improved and unique formula like no other, below you will find instructions how to obtain the best performance and results.
FOR BEST RESULTS
- Dilute 1 cap of the conditioner in a 500ml or 16oz spray bottle with DISTILLED WATER to keep the ph low.
- After conditioning DO NOT RINSE Spray/Pour diluted BATHE shampoo solution directly onto the pre-conditioned coat
- RINSE WELL (Tap water can be used to rinse)
- FOR URINE STAINS OR SMELLY AREAS DO NOT DILUTE
- THIS SHAMPOO IS FOR ALL BREEDS – It will not soften the coat
- The drying time will be cut by almost half as the coat continues to improve. TEXTURE can in some breeds take out 50% of stains within the first wash.
- TEAR STAINS - take a little undiluted conditioner and massage into the stain, leave in for 30 minutes and gently wash away with distilled water. Apply again on dry hair and leave in - wash the next day and rinse. Repeat daily for 5 days. This will eliminate the yeast smell immediately and gradually remove most of the staining over several days.
Shipping: We have discounted this product to allow for shipping and local taxes. If bought locally the price would be exactly the same. Vendors have to pay shipping to get this product to you and additionally will charge your local taxes and duty if required.
Overseas Customers: We will email you of your shipping options upon receipt of your order.
This product was added to our catalog on Friday 19 November, 2010.